Saturday, March 1, 2008

Bart Simpson Quotes




I'm Bart Simpson, who the Hell are you?
Don't have a cow, man.
Eat my shorts.
I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, there's no way you can prove anything!
Kiss you? But Dad, I'm your kid!
Cool, I broke his brain!
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. Contrary to what you've just seen, war is neither glamorous nor fun. There are no winners, only losers. There are no good wars, with the following exceptions: The American Revolution, World War II, and the Star Wars Trilogy. If you'd like to learn more about war, there's lots of books in your local library, many of them with cool, gory pictures.
What if you're a really good person, but you get into a really, really bad fight and your leg gets gangrene and it has to be amputated. Will it be waiting for you in heaven?"
Well, you're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't.
All he does is lie there like an unemployed whale.
There's no such thing as a soul. It's just something they made up to scare kids, like the boogeyman or Michael Jackson.
Christmas is a time when people of all religions come together to worship Jesus Christ.
I can't stand to see you so upset, Lis, unless it's from a rubber spider down your dress - Hmm, that gives me an idea note for later: put rubber spider down Lisa's dress.
No, he's pretty dumb. He's in all the same special classes I am.
Dad, thanks to TV,' I can't remember what happened 8 minutes ago. No, really, it's a serious problem. Ha, ha, ha! What're we laughing about?
What's Santa's Little Helper doing to that dog? Looks like he's trying to jump over, but he can't quite make it.
I don't know! I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!
What a day, eh Milhouse? The sun is out, birds are singing, bees are trying to have sex with them - as is my understanding.
Remember, you can always find East by staring directly at the sun.

No comments: